5 Protein Drinks that Makes your Diet Healthy!
Protein shakes are drinks with many benefits for the body. In addition to supporting the effect of physical training, they strengthen immune health and prevent fatigue.
Protein shakes have become one of the favorite supplements for those who seek to gain muscle mass and lose weight. Although a complete and healthy diet is required to reach the objectives, these drinks are excellent allies for nutrition. It is true that the industry has developed several formulas that allow them to be prepared almost instantaneously, with or without added ingredients.
“However, there are also natural recipes that concentrate the high quality proteins that provide some foods”.
Do you still not include them in your meal plan? Despite their fame, many still do not know what they are for. Therefore, next we want to review its main benefits and five ways to prepare them at home. Take note!
Benefits of Protein Shakes that You Should Know:
The inclusion of protein shakes in the diet is an effective method to help meet the daily protein needs. As some people know, a sedentary person requires at least 0.8 grams of protein per kilo of weight and up to 2 grams when doing some sports activity.
This essential macro nutrient is part of the main structures of the organism and intervenes in important processes such as metabolism and hormone segregation. Thus, its correct assimilation helps to take care of health and improve weight. Why is it good to take protein shakes?
- They are supplements that support the development and maintenance of muscles, especially when maintaining a regular physical training.
- They contain energy ingredients that optimize physical and mental performance.
- Prevent muscle injuries and cramps during and after exercise.
- They strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of infections.
- They allow following a healthier diet to control overweight.
- They have a satiating effect that helps you not overeat.
Delicious Protein Shakes to Include in Your Diet:
Many foods that contain proteins, such as vegetables, seeds or nuts, can be useful when preparing protein shakes. All recipes can be taken before or after training.
1. Coconut Milk and Mint Milkshake
In addition to making a significant contribution of protein, this delicious beverage contains fatty acids, carbohydrates and vitamins and minerals. Therefore, it is ideal to improve physical performance and strengthen muscles.
- ½ cup of coconut milk (125 ml)
- ½ cup of water (125 ml)
- 6 spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves (15 g)
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla flavor protein powder (45 g)
- Ice cubes (to taste)
- Pour all the ingredients in the blender and process until you get a homogeneous drink.
- To finish, serve it without straining and take it as soon as possible.
2. Avocado, Blueberry and Almond Milk Shake
This alternative is one of the most complete and delicious protein shakes. It contains high quality proteins, antioxidant compounds and healthy fatty acids. In addition, it provides dietary fiber and is good for anxiety and poor digestion.
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ cup of blueberries (100 g)
- 1 cup of almond milk (250 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- Remove the pulp of half a ripe avocado and mix it in the blender with the blueberries, the almond milk and the chia seeds.
- Make sure everything is well integrated and serve it instantly.
3. Soy, Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie
To get an ‘extra’ dose of vegetable protein you can make this shake with soy. Its ingredients are light in calories and provide the body with carbohydrates, fats and antioxidants.
- ½ cup of soft tofu (100 g)
- 1 cup of soy milk (250 ml)
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ tablespoon of peanut butter (5 g)
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and cook for a few minutes.
- When everything is well integrated, it serves instantly.
4. Yogurt and Fruit Smoothie
A good option to recharge the body of energy with protein shakes is this recipe with yogurt and fruits. Due to its combination of ingredients, it is ideal to take before workouts or during breakfast.
- ½ cup skim milk (125 ml)
- ½ cup of strawberries (100 g)
- 1 cup of plain yogurt (250 ml)
- ½ cup of orange juice (125 ml)
- 2 tablespoons whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Beat all the ingredients at maximum speed, until they are completely integrated and without lumps.
- Finally, serve it and add ice to taste.
5. Oatmeal and Banana Smoothie
Rich in fiber, protein and antioxidant compounds, it is one of the favorite protein shakes. Its ingredients have a delicious flavor that facilitates its consumption. It is advised before training or during periods of fatigue.
- 4 tablespoons of oats (60 g)
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup skim milk (125 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of protein powder (15 g)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (15 g)
- Add the oatmeal in the blender and cook it with a chopped banana and skim milk.
- Then, when it is homogeneous, add the protein powder and honey.
- Finally, beat again and serve immediately.
Do you dare to prepare these drinks to complement your diet? As you can see, they are easy to make and have many benefits. Choose the one you like and enjoy it.
#wheyprotein #bestproteinshakeforweightlossandtoning #bestproteinpowderforweightloss #highproteinfoods #bestproteinpowderforweightlossfemale #wheyproteinpowder #homemadeproteinpowderforweightloss #wheyproteinforwomen’sweightloss