What are the 9 Possible Ways to get Back Your Ideal weight?
The practice of healthy habits such as exercising and eating balanced is the best way to return to the ideal weight. This time we give you some recommendations to not fail in the attempt. To return to your ideal weight you do not have to submit to diets that expose your health. In fact, choosing such options produces counterproductive effects and few results. Although they seem a fast way to “burn fat”, in the medium and long term they are useless. The problem with these Eating models is that they are very restrictive and cause the dreaded “rebound effect”. Therefore, for a long time, they have been discouraged.
“Healthy habits have been proposed to achieve a healthy and stable weight”.
Thanks to this, many completely improved their lifestyle and managed to understand that a good figure can only be obtained with discipline and effort. Are you trying to get back to your ideal weight? Do not make mistakes. Here are some tips.
1. Avoid the Consumption of Sugar
Foods that contain large amounts of sugar have a lot to do with increasing body fat. Since they produce metabolic disorders, they also increase the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart disease.
- Replace refined sugar with healthy sweeteners such as honey or stevia.
- Read the labels of the foods you buy at the supermarket and verify that they are low in sugar and saturated fats.
- Calm the anxiety of sweet with desserts “light” or nuts.
2. Eat a Good Breakfast
If you do not consume a good breakfast every day, it is very difficult to get back to your ideal weight. Although it was thought that avoiding this food was “saving calories”, today it is related to the risk of overweight, obesity and poor physical and mental performance.
- Make sure you prepare a full and balanced breakfast, which corresponds to 25% of the total daily calories.
- Consume abundant fruits, vegetables and sources of complex
- Do not forget a small portion of healthy fats and proteins.
3. Increase Water Intake
There are many ways in which water helps improve figure and body weight. Since much of the body is composed of this liquid, it is essential for metabolism and an optimal detoxification process.
- Eat between 2 and 3 liters of water a day.
- If you do not want to drink only water, it complements the intake of liquids with infusions, natural juices or fruits rich in water.
- On hot days or when doing sports activities, your consumption increases.
4. Sleep Well to Return to Your Ideal Weight
Something you should not overlook when you want to return to your ideal weight is rest. Although it seems that it has nothing to do, sleep is a determining factor in metabolic functions and all the processes that influence weight loss.
- Try to sleep without interruptions for 7 or 8 hours a day.
- Avoid distractions before sleeping so as not to shorten the rest period.
- Light dinner so you do not have digestive discomfort when going to bed.
5. Avoid Zero Carbohydrate Diets
Reducing the consumption of carbohydrates has interesting effects in the control of overweight. However, it is not convenient to eliminate them completely from the diet. These macro nutrients are a major source of energy that should be incorporated into any Eating plan.
- Instead of choosing simple carbohydrates (bread, pastries, flours, etc.) opt for sources of complex carbohydrates (oats, brown rice, quinoa etc.).
- Try to consume them only at breakfast and lunch.
6. Divide the Food Portions
The plentiful dishes are not a good option for a healthy and slimming diet. Although for the moment they produce satisfaction, they overload the digestion and slow down the metabolism. The best option is to divide the portions for five or six meals a day.
- Make small meals every 3 or 4 hours.
- Choose to make 3 main meals and 2 snacks.
7. Reduce Salt
Salt is one of your enemies when you seek to return to your ideal weight. Although this seasoning is widely used in the kitchen, its excessive consumption has negative effects on both health and the figure. Too much salt causes high blood pressure, inflammation and fluid retention.
- First, avoid adding salt to your meals and use spices and herbs to enhance the flavor.
- Finally, check the labels of your favorite products and avoid those that contain a lot of sodium.
8. Get Physical Exercise
The regular practice of physical exercise is the best complement for the diet. This type of activity sets in motion the metabolism and optimizes the burning of energy. Therefore, following a training routine or practicing a sport is very beneficial.
- Do cardiovascular exercises for at least 20 minutes, 5 days a week.
- Combine cardio training with anaerobic or strength exercises.
9. Follow the Model of the Mediterranean Diet
The Mediterranean diet is one of many healthy eating plans that can help you get back to your ideal weight. It is based on the right combination of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and good fats that improve both weight and heart health.
- First, it increases the consumption of nuts, avocado and extra virgin olive oil.
- Also, opt for lean meats, such as turkey or chicken breast.
- Finally, choose whole grains, whole grains and legumes instead of refined ones.
Do you dare to incorporate these habits into your routine? If you want to take care of your body and health, do not stop applying them. Remember that your efforts must be permanent to not recover the Weight that are lost.
height weight chart female, weight chart by age, average weight for height in kg, how much should i weigh female, ideal weight for 50 year old woman, ideal weight in kg, ideal weight calculator frame size, set point weight calculator, keepcalmandcruise.com, keepcalmandcruise, keep calm and cruise
#heightweightchartfemale #weightchartbyage #averageweightforheightinkg #howmuchshouldiweighfemale #idealweightfor50yearoldwoman #idealweightinkg #idealweightcalculatorframesize #setpointweightcalculator #keepcalmandcruisecom #keepcalmandcruise