How to Prepare Chia Water with Lemon to Lose Weight?
Chia seeds are rich in antioxidants and micronutrients that help us prevent premature aging of the skin and keep it firm and elastic. Have you ever tried chia water with lemon? In addition to refreshing, this is a drink capable of purifying the body, provide us with numerous antioxidants and facilitate weight loss. These seeds stand out as a great remedy every time we combine them with water enriched with lemon. Would you like to know how to prepare it? Today in our space we reveal it to you.
The Benefits of Consuming Chia Water with Lemon Every Day
Chia seeds have a unique nutty flavor, as well as incredible nutrients. They are becoming more fashionable in the diet of many people. You can find them in any natural store and they will help you in many more things than you think. There are those who take chia seeds in their salads, combined with yoghurts, smoothies or even others to make delicious desserts or bread. They have a very nice taste, but the most interesting are, without doubt, its multiple benefits:
- Chia seeds have 5 times more calcium than milk.
- They are richer in antioxidants than blueberries.
- They have 3 times more iron than spinach.
- They have more fiber than oats.
- Chia seeds have a high amount of protein; hence they are one of the favorite foods of vegetarians.
We are going to prepare chia water with lemon. It is a simple and quick way to obtain a large amount of nutrients. In addition, it will help us lose weight as soon as we wake up in the morning. Let’s see now why mixing these two foods will be so beneficial.
1. It gives us Satiety and Regulates Appetite
You already know how important it is to start the day with a good breakfast. In our case, if in addition to being well nourished we also seek to lose some weight, it will be very useful to drink chia water with lemon on an empty stomach. This drink acts as a good satiating and will allow us, along with a breakfast balanced and varied, to hold up well until lunchtime, without having to snack between meals.
2. It helps us to Hydrate and Nourish the Organism
Chia seeds are rich in protein and lemon a natural source of antioxidants and vitamin C.
“Together they act as an excellent remedy for energy, food and, in addition, be well hydrated”.
A correct hydration makes us avoid, for example, the headache and helps the majority of our organs to function optimally.
3. Prevents Premature Aging
Consuming chia water with lemon regularly will help us fight the attack of free radicals and protect us from pollution, tobacco smoke or UVA rays. Thanks to its antioxidants and the micronutrients of chia seeds, our skin will maintain its firmness and elasticity, thus we combat that premature aging that sometimes cause fatigue or poor nutrition.
4. Improve our Digestions
Both the lemon and the chia seeds help the food to digest better, and the nutrients are absorbed optimally in the large intestine. In this way all vitamins and minerals reach the bloodstream easily and in a healthy way.
5. It helps us Lose Weight
This is one of the most interesting data. Both lemon and chia seeds are a source of fiber and natural antioxidants that will help us in all these processes:
- They promote the elimination of adipose tissue accumulated in the body.
- This water acts as a good diuretic and fights constipation.
- When the chia seeds come into contact with water they form a hypocaloric layer. That is, when they reach the stomach they increase in volume, they satisfy us and stimulate the digestion and purification of the organism.
How to Prepare my Chia Water with Lemon
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds (5 g).
- 1 glass and ½ water (300 ml).
- A lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g).
- The first thing we will do is to soak the teaspoon of chia seeds with half a glass of water (100 ml) for one hour. In this way, in addition to soften, that gel will be formed so characteristic of this food.
- Next, we will obtain the juice of our lemon. Once ready, mix it with the glass of water.
- Next step? Very easy, now let’s mix everything, the water with lemon juice along with the water where the chia seeds have formed that gel.
- You can help with the blender, so you can also include the spoonful of honey to sweeten this drink as healthy as nutritious. You will love the taste.
Remember to drink our chia water with lemon every morning fasting. Besides taking care of your health, it will be a great help to lose weight. Start today?
chia lemon honey water to lose weight, chia seed lemon honey water recipe, lemon water with chia seeds weight loss reviews, chia seeds lemon juice honey and water recipe, chia seeds lemon and honey for weight loss, chia seeds lemon honey drink for weight loss, chia seed detox water recipe, how much chia seeds should i eat to lose weight, keepcalmandcruise.com, keepcalmandcruise, keep calm and cruise
#chialemonhoneywatertoloseweight #chiaseedlemonhoneywaterrecipe #lemonwaterwithchiaseedsweightlossreviews #chiaseedslemonjuicehoneyandwaterrecipe #chiaseedslemonandhoneyforweightloss #chiaseedslemonhoneydrinkforweightloss #chiaseeddetoxwaterrecipe #howmuchchiaseedsshouldieattoloseweight #keepcalmandcruisecom #keepcalmandcruise