What are the Properties of Eggplant to Lower Abdominal Fat?
Eggplant should never be eaten raw, as it could be toxic. Being rich in water, in addition to not fattening, help us to purify the body. The eggplant is one of the most nutritious vegetables that we can find at the fair. Perfect for those who are dieting or want to lose weight? It can be enjoyed in different preparations and recipes, baked, boiled, sautéed, etc. Know what the properties of eggplant to lower abdominal fat are in the following article.
The Aubergine, a Great Ally to Lose Weight
There are many vegetables and fruits that can help us in our goal of losing weight, especially in the abdominal area; however, we must not underestimate the power of aubergines. This dark purple vegetable with a characteristic flavor, not only provides a minimum amount of calories, but also offers several benefits for our health.
“It is necessary to know that the eggplant must be consumed always cooked, never raw, because it can be toxic for our organism”.
It can cause stomach pain. The color of this vegetable is due to anthocyanins, which contain excellent properties. They are also rich in antioxidants, minerals (such as potassium) and vitamins. For every 100 grams, it contributes only 20 calories; In addition, it gives us satiety, an important factor in diets to lose weight. As if all this were not enough, the aubergines help:
- Improve blood circulation.
- Provides fibers to purify the body.
- Reduces blood sugar levels and bad cholesterol.
- It is an excellent diuretic, to combat fluid retention.
- Improves the functioning of bile.
- Prevents anemia
- It is very good for the skin.
- Used topically calms the pain of minor sunburn.
- It contains a good amount of water in its composition.
It is good to keep in mind that all these properties can be used when we eat the cooked, baked, steamed or grilled vegetables, not breaded, fried or with sauces.
Eggplant Juice to Lose Weight in the Belly
This recipe is really simple and effective at the same time. It helps to lose weight and eliminate belly fat. Follow these steps:
- Wash and dry a large eggplant (or two small ones), cut into small cubes.
- Place in a medium pot and cover with water at least halfway.
- Light the fire and let it boil for five minutes, remove and let it rest until it cools.
- With a strainer, strain the water in a container (if it is glass, better).
- Cover the jar or container and take it to the refrigerator.
- Drink four glasses of juice or eggplant water per day.
- You can mix it with natural orange juice (squeezed).
- The first shot should be before breakfast and the last before bedtime.
- Repeat this treatment for at least two weeks, always using a “new” aubergine to boil the water.
Another Recipe for Eggplant Juice
This is similar to the previous one, but it is prepared directly with orange juice.
- You will need a large eggplant or two small and two oranges.
- Cut the eggplant into seven equal pieces and squeeze the juice from the oranges.
- Blend everything and drink at breakfast.
- Do not eat anything until lunchtime.
- Repeat once a day for two weeks.
Remember to perform a hypocaloric diet, perform physical activity three times a week and drink two liters of water a day.
More Recipes with Eggplants
If you want to lose weight and do not know what to eat, you can take advantage of the benefits of eggplant. Also, since you have made the aubergine water, you will have several boiled water that is a pity to throw away.
Therefore, take a look at these simple recipes:
Stuffed Eggplant Rolls
- A big eggplant
- 1 carrot
- A green apple
- A spoonful of olive oil (20 ml).
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce (15 ml).
- Half lemon.
- A pinch of ground garlic.
- Salt and pepper.
- Peel the carrot and apple and cut into thin strips.
- Add the soy sauce, the lemon juice, pepper and salt and let it marinate.
- Cut the aubergines in sheets, season with pepper and salt and cook on the grill with very little olive oil, over low heat, until tender.
- Stretch on a plate, place the stuffed carrots and apples and make a roll wrapping.
- 2 eggplants
- Olive oil (100 ml).
- Garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Salt and black pepper.
- Bay leaves.
- 1 tablespoon of thyme (5 g).
- Cut the aubergines into slices approximately the same thickness.
- Place them as if they were layers on a baking sheet.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Lastly, garlic, thyme and bay leaf.
- Take to the oven for 15 minutes.
This recipe for Arabic food is a delicious entree and low calories.
- Two eggplants
- Olive oil.
- Two cloves of garlic
- Lemon juice.
- Salt, pepper and cumin to taste.
- Cut the aubergines in slices, without peel and pass them through the griddle to brown them a little.
- Cut them into cubes and take the chopper or blender, adding the juice of lemon, chopped garlic, olive oil and seasonings.
- Mix well until you get a paste.
Eggplant Stuffed with Spinach and Brown Rice
- Two eggplants
- Two cups of brown rice (500 g).
- A bundle of spinach.
- A carrot.
- One onion.
- Two spoons of olive oil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Optional: ham and cheese.
- Cut the aubergines in half horizontally and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the rice.
- Cup the aubergines and chop the flesh.
- Sauté with vegetable spray a frying pan and brown the onion with the carrots and spinach.
- Mix with eggplant pulp and rice.
- Use everything to fill the baked eggplants.
- You can gratinate with skimmed cheese or a few slices of defatted ham.
You can make simple and delicious recipes, in addition, lose weight when consuming them. Take advantage of the great properties of eggplant and use it constantly in your dishes.
eggplant benefits and side effects, eggplant health benefits, eggplant for weight loss review, how to make eggplant water, eggplant juice benefits, eggplant benefits for skin, eggplant leaves benefits, uses of eggplant, keepcalmandcruise.com, keepcalmandcruise, keep calm and cruise
#eggplantbenefitsandsideeffects #eggplanthealthbenefits #eggplantforweightlossreview #howtomakeeggplantwater #eggplantjuicebenefits #eggplantbenefitsforskin #eggplantleavesbenefits #usesofeggplant #keepcalmandcruisecom #keepcalmandcruise